Publications and Papers
I have presented and had a large number of papers published in Journals and other Publications.
The following is a representative sample:
- 1993 "Planning and Sustainability" JPEL 1993
- 2000 "Environmental Impact Assessment - Getting it Right!" Oxford JPLC
- 2002 "Planning Law Update" TCPSS
- 2004 "Planning Law Update" TCPSS
- 2006 "Planning Agreements - Use, Abuse and Some Possible Solutions" HBF Annual Planning Law Conference
- 2007 "Using the Law to Implement Planning" TCPSS
- 2008 "Regeneration, CPO and Practical Related Issues" JPEL
I presented a Mediation Workshop at the TCPSS in Exeter in September 2009.
The original guru on planning and all things CPO was a guy called Paul Winter. He's since left Eversheds and set up on his own. I think he's the best planning lawyer/adviser in London.
Alison Nimmo CBE (former Director of Design and Regeneration at the Olympic Delivery Authority and currently Chief Executive at the Crown Estate).